Top Social

5/52 Keep your head in the clouds

2/06/2017

“There was a star riding through clouds one night, & I said to the star, 'Consume me'.” 
― Virginia Woolf, The Waves

This one is a wee bit late but I promise it was all completed in time! I've just been so busy working and I like to sit with my photos for a few days before I share them. 

This is also my first go at editing with the Intuos Graphic Tablet! I heard that editing with a mouse is like a painting with a brick, and my brother uses his Intuos Pro for everything, so I decided to bite the bullet and get one for myself. I have to admit, it is absolutely wonderful! It was so much easier to edit with it, just in terms of masking, using brushes etc. and I'm quite happy with how this turned out!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature