Top Social

Nandos | Queen Street Review

6/30/2016














Nandos Review

Being from England, Nandos is definitely a bit of a delicacy there so when I moved over to New Zealand I couldn't wait to see what Nandos was like in the Pacific. Unfortunately, it was really disappointing, the chicken was try, the restaurant wasn't clean, the service was terrible and I realised that Nandos isn't such a big deal over her. Since then I'd only been to Nandos twice but last week my boyfriend persuaded me to give it another go and we decided to try out the Nandos on Queen Street.

First off, it's a really pretty restaurant, nothing like the greasy spoon I went to the first time and the staff were really friendly too. And most importantly the food was absolutely brilliant. We ordered a full chicken and with two large sides (Peri Peri chips) and honestly, I've been dreaming of that meal since, it was like I was back in Newcastle. If anyone is stuck for somewhere to eat in Auckland's CBD give Nandos a try.

5/5

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature